Welcome to the official website of the international journal
«European philosophical and historical discourse» (Czech Republic)!
The European philosophical and historical discourse is international Journal dedicated to researches on topical issues of modern philosophy, history of philosophical thought, cultural studies, theory and philosophy of history, analysis of historical processes in particular regions of the world, including history of Central and Eastern Europe countries.
The Journal aims at publishing of high quality articles that may bring innovative and significant theoretical, conceptual, methodological and empirical contribution to relevant scientific fields. The Journal works with anonymous peer-review system that verifies scientific quality of submitted articles.
The European philosophical and historical discourse has a particular interest in interdisciplinary researches in the field of philosophy, cultural studies and history, but by no means restricts its interests to these spaces. Researches in the field of advanced and promising directions of history such as oral history and historical computer science are also welcomed.
The European philosophical and historical discourse accepts original materials which are not under consideration elsewhere at the time of submission and does not accept already published materials.
The European philosophical and historical discourse has fixed publication dates – four times a year (February, June, October and December):
1. Articles for publication in the first issue of the journal are accepted until January 28 and published until February 28.
2. Articles for publication in the second issue of the journal are accepted until May 28 and published until June 30.
3. Articles for publication in the third issue of the journal are accepted until September 28 and published until October 30.
4. Articles for publication in the fourth issue of the journal are accepted until November 28 and published until December 31.
Why is it worth choosing “European philosophical and historical discourse”?
– is a modern journal indexed in the IIndex Copernicus International Journals Master List (impact-factor is ICV 2016: 59.90; ICV 2017: 79.30; ICV 2018: 81.50; ICV 2019: 70.93; ICV 2020: 72.38);
– the place of publication is the Czech Republic – a member state of the European Union;
– each article receives an individual DOI – DOI-PREFIX number of the journal: 10.46340/ephd.